Pick Your Poison
We Analyzed 437 Fat Loss Studies.
Here’s What We Learned About Getting Lean
We recently analyzed 437 scientific studies related to fat loss.
To provide you with a list of actionable tips you can use to boost your fat loss results instantly.
We’ve turned the findings into an easy-to-read and easy-to-understand guide, and as a way to thank you for visiting our site, we’d like to give you free and instant access.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll discover inside:
- Why most diets fail (and what you can do to overcome that).
- How to determine your ideal calorie intake. (It’s a three-step formula that’s rarely used but more accurate than the standard methods.)
- The easiest way to make your diet much more satiating while consuming fewer calories.
- Why “Aerobic exercise [cardio] is not an effective weight loss therapy,” as concluded by a meta-analysis published in The American Journal of Medicine… and what to do instead.
- Whether your fat loss results are impaired due to being deficient in one of seven key micronutrients.
- How to identify whether you’re deficient in one of seven key micronutrients that could impede fat loss.
- The evidence-based answer on whether you should weigh yourself daily. (Some people say it’s harmful to step on the scale every day, but is it really?)
- Why using smaller plates and cutlery and placing your food in the center of your plate creates an “optical illusion” that increases satiety and reduces calorie intake.
- And much more…
These tips are super actionable. They’re backed by science. And you can use them immediately, no matter if you have five pounds to lose or more than one-hundred.
Best of all?
We’ve also created a checklist you can use to act on the tips easily.
So, if you want to get access to the strategies and bonus checklist, simply click the button below and we’ll send it over.